The ASHRAE San Diego Chapter Scholarship will be utilized by the College of Engineering for student scholarships.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- Recipients must be pursuing a degree in Mechanical, Environmental, or Construction Engineering to include Construction Engineering Management.
- Recipients must be enrolled full-time.
- Recipients must be in their sophomore, junior or senior year in their undergraduate program or in their graduate program.
- Recipients must have a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00, or the arithmetic equivalent.
- Preference for this scholarship will be given to members of the SDSU ASHRAE Student Chapter.
- To be determined by the scholarship committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a 250 to 500 word essay outlining: career objectives in HVAC; current activities and/or degrees sought that is consistent with the goals and objectives of ASHRAE.