Anheuser-Busch Endowment Scholarship
The Anheuser-Busch Endowment Scholarship will provide scholarship support to Imperial Valley Campus students.
To apply for this scholarship, submit a General Application.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- Recipients must be pursuing any program of study offered at the Imperial Valley Campus.
- Recipients residence shall be within the boundaries of Imperial Valley, CA.
- The preferred student must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or the arithmetic equivalent.
- Applicants must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application by the scholarship opportunity’s deadline for financial need to be determined.
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need as determined by the SDSU Financial Aid Office.
- Undergraduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.
- Graduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.
- Credential students are not required to be enrolled full-time.