Elijah James Blum Memorial Endowed Award
The Elijah James Blum Memorial Endowed Award will be utilized by the College of Arts and Letters for awards to students pursuing a degree in History or Social Science with the aspiration of teaching in K-12 education.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible.
- Recipients must be pursuing a degree in History or Social Science with the aspiration of teaching K-12 Education.
- Undergraduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.
- Graduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.
- This scholarship requires a letter of recommendation/reference. Referees must submit letters of recommendation/references by the application deadline in order for your application to be complete and considered by the committee. Referees cannot log into Aztec Scholarships until you submit your application.
- To be determined by the scholarship committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member of the History Department at SDSU. An email will be sent to the recommender to submit the letter electronically.
- Provide a short statement regarding your aspirations of teaching in K-12 education using your History or Social Science degree.