A.P.I.C.S. (The American Production and Inventory Control Society) builds operations management excellence in individuals and enterprises through superior education and training, internationally recognized certifications, comprehensive resources, and a worldwide network of accomplished industry professionals. A.P.I.C.S. is the global leader and premier provider of information and services in production and inventory management and related areas to enable members, enterprises, and individuals to add value to their business performance. The A.P.I.C.S. Scholarship is to provide scholarship support to upper-division undergraduate students majoring in Information Systems.
To apply for this scholarship, submit a General Application.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- Recipients must be upper division undergraduates.
- Pre-majors are not eligible.
- Recipients will be pursuing a program of study in Information Systems majors.
- Recipients must have a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00, or the arithmetic equivalent.
- Undergraduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.