Britt Lundberg Endowed Scholarship in Sciences
This Britt Lundberg Endowed Scholarship will provide scholarship support to students in the College of Sciences.
To apply for this scholarship, submit a General Application.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- Recipient(s) must be a Junior or Senior.
- Recipient(s) cumulative GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.20.
- Recipient(s) must be pursuing any major in the College of Sciences.
- Applicants must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application by the scholarship opportunity’s deadline for financial need to be determined.
- Recipients must have financial need, as determined by the SDSU Financial Aid Office.
- Recipient(s) must be enrolled full time.
- To be determined by the scholarship committee.