Carol Forrest, P.E. Memorial Watershed Management Scholarship
The Carol Forrest, P.E. Memorial Watershed Management Endowed Scholarship will provide scholarship support to students studying water resources and/or students studying to become educators in water resources.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- Preference will be given to graduate level students completing a thesis in water resources in the College of Engineering.
- Upper division undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral students are eligible.
- All majors are eligible. The scholarship can be awarded to a student outside of the College of Engineering if the student is working on a project of technical merit pertaining to, or pursuing a degree in education related to, the field of water resources.
- Recipients must have a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00, or the arithmetic equivalent.
- Recipients are not required to be enrolled full-time.
- Recipients must be United States citizens.
- Award renewal is not automatic. Prior recipients must reapply for consideration of renewal.
- Undergraduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.
- Graduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.
- To be determined by the scholarship committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload a copy of your resume.
- Please submit a 250 word summary describing how you plan to study water resources and/or become an educator in water resources.