African-American Faculty/Staff Scholarship
The African-American Faculty/Staff Scholarship is to provide support for scholarships to undergraduate students who are active in the African American community on and off campus.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- Applicant must demonstrate leadership and community service both on-campus and off-campus indicating participation in organizations and activities that focus on the African American Community.
- Recipients must have completed at least one semester at SDSU.
- Recipients must have a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 2.50 out of 4.00, or the arithmetic equivalent.
- Recipients must be undergraduates.
- Recipient must be a U.S. citizen or certification of immigration to the U.S.
- Recipients must be enrolled full-time to remain eligible for this scholarship.
- To be determined by the scholarship committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a letter of recommendation or nomination describing your leadership and community service both on-campus and off-campus indicating participation in organizations and activities that focus on the African American Community. An email will be sent to the recommender to submit the letter electronically.