Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Japanese Scholarship for Accounting Majors
The Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Japanese Scholarship for Accounting Majors is awarded to students involved in the Japanese Language Program who are enrolled in SDSU Japanese courses. Further details on this scholarship and directions for completing the required application essay are available on the Japanese Language Program website at https://linguistics.sdsu.edu/languages_and_esl/japanese/.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- Recipients must be students in the Japanese Language Program.
- Recipients must be undergraduate students.
- Recipients must be Accounting majors and Japanese minors.
- Recipients must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Undergraduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.
- Recipients must study Japanese at SDSU or an exchange partner institution in Japan during the award year.
- To be determined by the scholarship committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload a copy of your Japanese essay writing form.