Earl and Christina Myers Scholarship
The Earl and Christine Myers Scholarship is an endowment whose annual income distributions will be used to support student scholarships within the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
To apply for this scholarship, submit a General Application.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- Recipients will be pursuing a program of study in Civil and Environmental Engineering and be an undergraduate level student.
- Recipients must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00, or the arithmetic equivalent.
- Recipients must have financial need, as determined by the SDSU Financial Aid Office.
- Applicants must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application by the scholarship opportunity’s deadline for financial need to be determined.
- To qualify for scholarship renewal, recipients are required to continue in the qualified majors and maintain a minimum overall GPA of 3.00.
- Undergraduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.