Center for Visual and Performing Arts Scholarship
The Center for Visual and Performing Arts Scholarship is an endowment whose annual income distributions will be used to support one or more student scholarships in Art, Design and Art History, Theatre, Music & Dance, and Communication.
*If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled. *
- Recipients should have a declared major in Art, Design and Art History, Theatre, Music & Dance, Communication, or Television, Film and New Media.
- Recipients may be a continuing undergraduate or graduate student.
- Recipient will have an overall minimum GPA of 3.00 and a minimum GPA of 3.30 within their major.
- Demonstration of financial need is not required.
- Undergraduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.
- Graduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.
- To be determined by the scholarship committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member within your major of study. An email will be sent to the recommender to submit the letter electronically.
- Submit a narrative on how will you use the scholarship funds if you receive it?