Alexander and Jeannette Srbich Endowed Scholarship
The Alexander and Jeannette Srbich Endowed Scholarship will be utilized to provide scholarship support for students in the SDSU College of Business Administration.
To apply for this scholarship, submit a General Application.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- Recipients will be upper division undergraduate students pursuing a major in the College of Business Administration.
- Recipients must have financial need, as determined by the SDSU Financial Aid Office.
- Applicants must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application by the scholarship opportunity’s deadline for financial need to be determined.
- Recipients must be enrolled full-time to remain eligible for this scholarship.
- To be determined by the scholarship committee.