Dr. Minas Savvas Endowed Fellowship
The Dr. Minas Savvas Endowed Fellowship, hereafter to be called the “Savvas Fellowship,” is an endowment whose annual income distributions will support student fellowships within the English and Comparative Literature Department of the College of Arts and Letter.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- Undergraduate or Graduate students majoring in English, Creative Writing, and/or Comparative Literature may apply for this fellowship.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 as an undergraduate or 3.00 as a graduate student.
- Applicants must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application by the scholarship opportunity’s deadline for financial need to be determined.
- Recipients must have financial need, as determined by the SDSU Financial Aid Office.
- Undergraduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.
- Graduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.
- To be determined by the scholarship committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay of approximately 500 words describing your intellectual goals and financial circumstances.