DN Tanks Endowed Scholarship for NSBE
DN Tanks Endowed Scholarship for Diversity will provide scholarship support to students in the Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering in the College of Engineering.
To apply for this scholarship, submit a General Application.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- Sophomore, junior, and senior undergraduate students are eligible.
- Recipient(s) must be pursuing a degree in the Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering in the College of Engineering.
- Recipient(s) must be a member of the National Society of Black Engineers SDSU Student Chapter or involved with the SDSU Black Resource Center.
- Recipient(s) must have a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 2.50 out of 4.00, or the arithmetic equivalent.
- Recipient(s) must be enrolled full-time.
- Recipient(s) must have financial need, as determined by the SDSU Financial Aid Office.
- Applicants must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application by the scholarship opportunity’s deadline for financial need to be determined.
- Scholarship may be renewed. Previous recipients must reapply every year and continue to meet eligibility criteria.
- To be determined by the scholarship committee.