Bruce Urquhart and Jacqueline Clayton Endowed Scholarship
The Bruce Urquhart and Jacqueline Clayton Endowed Scholarship will be utilized by the College of Engineering at SDSU for scholarships to support student veterans pursuing degrees in Engineering.
To apply for this scholarship, submit a General Application.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- Recipients must have a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 2.80 out of 4.00, or the arithmetic equivalent.
- Recipients must be pursuing a program of study in the Civil Engineering department in the College of Engineering.
- Recipients must be enrolled full time.
- Recipients must be presently on active duty and/or a veteran. A Veteran for the purpose of this scholarship includes persons who have served on active duty with the Navy, Marines, Air Force, Army, and/or National Guard and have been discharged or released therefrom under conditions other than dishonorable.
- Applicants must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application by the scholarship opportunity’s deadline for financial need to be determined.
- Preference will be given to applicants with demonstrated financial need, as determined by the SDSU Financial Aid Office.
- To be determined by the scholarship committee.