Colonial Latin American History Scholarship
The Colonial Latin American History Scholarship will be used to support student scholarships within the Department of History in the College of Arts and Letters.
To apply for this scholarship, submit a General Application.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- The preferred student will be pursuing a program of study in the Department of History, and be an undergraduate or master’s level student.
- The primary consideration for this award will be a record of academic excellence.
- Demonstration of financial need, as defined by the SDSU Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships, will be taken into consideration but will not be a primary determinant in making the award.
- For renewable scholarships, the recipient is required to continue in the major specified.
- Undergraduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.
- Graduate students are not required to be enrolled full-time.