Alexis Stathis Endowed Scholarship
The Alexis Stathis Endowed Scholarship will provide scholarship support to students in the Fowler College of Business.
If you do not meet all of these requirements in a given term, you may lose your scholarship eligibility and your scholarship may be canceled.
- All class levels are eligible
- Recipients must have a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00, or the arithmetic equivalent
- Recipients must be enrolled full-time
- Applicants must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application by the scholarship opportunity’s deadline for financial need to be determined.
- Recipients must have financial need, as defined by the SDSU Financial Aid Office
- Recipients must be pursuing a degree in the Fowler College of Business
- To be determined by the scholarship committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- Applicants must respond to the following essay question: Share how you would innovate or change the way a business is run so that it better serves the community.